Sunday, March 16, 2008

Somethin' about |\/|.E.

Asalam Alaikom,

I'm Neeno and my name is Eisa Al-Qubaisi. Al-Qubaisi family belongs to "bani yas allies" which the alliance started before the country was united. "Bani yas" refers to "seer bani yas" which is an island in the gulf where most tribes who formed the alliance came from or joined it. Well, this is the guy who defeated me in boxing.

Taking life as a challenge is something entertaining but sometimes difficult. I'm willing to learn some media skills like how to draw some animations with an appropriate program. I always admire "Dubai One TV" advertisement. It combines art with music, creations with completeness.

At the moment, I am enjoying my study days and I'm trying different things to know where I really fit from playing a guitar, to dancing and even playing a martial art. Being a part in a problem is not really me, but I always try in being a part of the solution is very much me.

An interesting thing is the communication in which people send a whole idea or an information, a confusing part of it is how the other person understood what you told him. A more interesting thing is the body language which can reveal the truth in others if they are influenced in the communication. a commuication includes what the other said, how he said it and even it includes the body language which influence the body actions, and the looks and face emotions.
This blog is for global warming and other issues. I hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

Maryam said...

assalamu aleykum ya akhi,
i was just opening my new blog and run into yours! veru cute one mashaallah!

Rashid174blogproject said...

Hi Eisa...
I really enjoyed your blog and I want to stop in this sentence "I'm trying different things to know where I really fit from playing a guitar, to dancing and even playing a martial art", I liked your attempts and your activity. what i want to say keep going ,don't stop and I'm sure that you will reach your goal. however serious the case is, don't lose hopes.
http://s200116391.blogspot.com/
wish you all the best.

Misscat said...

Hi,

Glad i had the chance to read your interesting blog.. i love what u have shared with us .. i have things in common with ya .. for example, i love playing music .. Guitar is my fav .. but i also play piano and violin..
hope u keep writing, so u can let us enter ur sky-blue world and let us enjoy the rainbows in it .. Your new friend ..

Shikah Al .......... (^_*)